Food adventures for the past week would include Kyle's new found love for Kroger Sweet Potato Puffs. He can pick them up and get them to his mouth... almost.
Other fun food things would include, Derek coming home on Friday and telling me that there is a potluck at work on Monday and he told everyone I would make them cake pops... Thanks! It's a good thing he has such a nice wife right?
- 1 pack oreos
- 1 8oz block cream cheese
- chocolate for melting (I used Kroger candy coating chocolate)
- Put oreos in ziplock bag and smash into fine crumbs with rolling pin
- Pour crumbs into mixer with cream cheese and mix until well incorporated
- Scoop out 1in balls
- Melt Chocolate
- Dip in chocolate and set on a cookie sheet covered in wax paper
- Let harden and firm in fridge for at least one hour before serving
- Keep leftovers in fridge