Every year during the holidays I always try to make it through the holidays without spending a ton of cash. This year we're going to be putting offers in on houses right around Christmas and so this year it's especially important for us to pinch our pennies. I love giving gifts and always try to give to those who give to us, which is why I've come up with this great list of $10 and under gifts for the holidays. Now you can be sure you're getting someone an awesome gift, without breaking the bank. There is also going to be a $1500 Holiday Cash giveaway at the bottom of this post so make sure you read to the end for all the details!
1. A Nutcracker: Growing up I remember there always being a Nutcracker on the top shelf in my dad's family room. It's a decor piece we haven't purchased yet, but I think it's really classic, and it's a nostalgic Christmas piece for me. This one from Target makes the cut for $10.
2. A Scarf: I never buy scarfs for myself, but I love them. I've been gifted scarfs for Christmas many times throughout the years, and I always get great use out of them.
3. A Planner: I love planners and this time of year is when everyone is looking to buy one. I love the large selection at Target right now, and this black and white stripe one is a classic print that is on trend in the planner world right now.
4. Monogrammed Mugs: The world went crazy when Anthropoligie came out with those gold handled monogrammed mugs last year and now lots of stores are picking up on the trend. This one from world market is $4.99
5. Candles: Recently this year I've gotten into having candles in my home. I love this line from Target because they're made with soy wax which means they're healthier for you to breathe in, and they last longer than the Bath and Body Works ones. These ones are also only $10 and smell incredible. Two things I love in a candle.
6. Measuring Spoons: I love kitchen gifts and think these measuring spoons from World Market are adorable. These ones are also only $4.99 from World Market and I think anyone would love receiving them!
7. Jewelry Box: I never have places to put my jewelery and loved this little white wale box from Forever 21. It's only $7.99 and would be the perfect home for your rings and delicate necklaces.
8. Chalkboard Mugs: Considering there are three different mugs on this list, I bet you can tell what I've been loving this year. These ones with chalkboards would be perfect for hot chocolate nights with the entire family.
9. Copper Mugs: I've been obsessed with copper mugs this year, and I'm willing to look past the fact that they're mainly used for alcoholic beverages which I don't consume. I need these in my life and so do you.
Terms & Conditions: This giveaway opens on random.org. The entries will be verified and the winners will be contacted via email. The winners have 48 hours to respond and claim prize. If the winner doesn't claim prize within 48 hours their prize will be forfeit and a new winner will be chosen. By entering this giveaway you are abiding by all laws and regulations in your country.and ends on . It's open worldwide, void where prohibited. There will be three (3) winners of $500 USD which will be paid via PayPal, or gift card of winners choice. Winners must be 21 years or older to win. Winners must complete all entries to be entered to win. Full Lives Reviews will choose a winner no later than via