Easter is one of my favorite times of the year. While I love Christmas, it's season, and it's purpose, there is nothing like the renewal of spring, and remembering our Savior and what he did for us. I'm not the kind of person that goes crazy making treat plates for people during Christmas, mainly because that time of the year is full of travel and I just have too much on my hands as it is. However, I like to make up for that at Eater time and spend usually an entire day in my kitchen whipping up yummy treats to deliver to people. This year, I'm definitely going to make some tried and true recipes I've done in the past, but I'm looking forward to trying a couple new ones from The Pioneer Woman (has anyone made one of her recipes that hasn't tasted amazing?! I'm obsessed), and a new recipe for these bunny bum cookies pictured below!
1. These bunny bum cookies just look adorable, how could I not make them?
2. These Easter Egg Rice Krispies look super easy, and delicious.
3. I made this Italian Easter Bread for friends a few years ago and everyone raved about it. Definitely a good repeat recipe.
4. I love, love, love hot cross buns. Growing up in NY my mom would buy them every year. Unfortunately, I apparently grew up with some fake version of the real deal that is now discontinued by Freihofer's bakery, this year I'm going to cave and give into the real deal, via Pioneer Woman of course.
5. These Reese's Eggs Copycats are super easy, and seriously, who doesn't love a Reese's Egg?
6. What's more Easter than making a carrot cake? I made this one a couple years ago, but I'm thinking I'm going to try cupcakes this year. They're more friendly when giving to a bunch of people.